Aim for Healthy snack options and whole foods as mentioned below. Avoid processed/junk foods and sugary drinks.
These healthy snack options are not only beneficial to curb the hunger in between major meals but also helpful in overall well-being and healthy lifestyle.
- Replace sugary drinks with: Lemon water, Sattu drink, Butter milk, Green tea, Ragi ganji with butter milk, Coconut water
- Replace namkeens/chips with: Puffed rice, Baked mathris, Roasted channa, Makhana
- Try to add good salads in between meals: Corn/Sprouted salad, Puffed rice salad, Peanut salad, Mixed vegetable salad, Fruit salad, Jowar flakes,Soy flakes, Egg whites
- Yoghurt with fruits or muesli can also be the part of the snacks
- Whole fruit is easy to carry
- Mixed dry fruits
- Sandwiches (Paneer/Sprouts/Spinach/Corn + Spinach)
In case of any related query to nutrition or weight loss book an online appointment with Dt. Silky Mahajan.
Please send us an email at email@example.com or call on 7829999400 between 10:00 AM IST - 7:00 PM IST (Mon - Sat). Do follow us on youtube for latest nutrition tips & videos.